- Fare ginnastica
- Seguire una dieta anti-infiammatoria
- Integrarla con olio di pesce e vitamina D
- Assumere erbe anti-depressive (tipo l’iperico, non quella cui stavate pensando)
- Fare esercizi di respirazione
- Tentare una terapia cognitivo-comportamentale (CBT)
- Evitare l’esposizione ai media (il data smog fa male!)
- Praticare la gratitudine.
Dr. Andrew Weil: 10 Ways to Have a Happier Life
In my new book, “Spontaneous Happiness,” I write about lifestyle practices that can help people achieve and maintain happy lives. Bear in mind that by “happy,” I am not referring to endless bliss. Despite what many in the media proclaim these days, such a state is neither achievable nor desirable. Instead, these practices are designed to help most people reach and maintain a state of contentment and serenity. From there, a person can still experience appropriate emotional highs and lows, but knows that he or she will soon return to a pleasant state that might be termed emotional sea level.